The Belleisle championship course, designed by James Braid in 1927, is one of the most popular golf courses in Scotland, viewed by many as one of the best public inland courses in the country.
The new Belleisle Clubhouse boasts extensive panoramic views over the first hole of Seafield and serves golfers playing both it and its championship-standard namesake sister course.
The new clubhouse features a large family friendly licensed café, club rooms, a lounge area, and modern changing facilities for both visiting golfers and guests. It is also the first course in South Ayrshire to have a room dedicated to golf simulators.
On top of that, it has a new pro golf shop, run by PGA pro Richard Gordon, offering an extensive range of clothing and equipment, as well as custom fitting, coaching, and more.
Having established a reputation as one of the finest inland public courses in the UK, the new clubhouse further enhances this reputation.
The new M&E services installations comprised of :-
• Low voltage distribution
• Containment systems
• Low voltage small power system
• Hard wired general lighting system
• Emergency Lighting
• Lighting Controls
• External Lighting
• CCTV system
• Intruder detection and alarm system
• TV System
• ICT Structured Cabling System
• Fire detection and alarm system
• Lightning protection system
• Above-ground drainage
• Incoming water supply
• Cold water supply system
• Indirect hot water storage supply system
• Incoming gas supply
• Natural gas supply system
• Low temperature hot water heating system
• Natural ventilation system
• Mechanical supply ventilation system
• Mechanical extract ventilation system
• Building monitoring and management system